- 62% of Democratic voters were women.
- 54% felt Obama was most qualified to be Comm in chief
- 64% of with no college degree and 60% with a college degree voted Obama. (Obama won all educational demos).
- 65% of those making less than $50k and 62% more than $50k.(Obama won all income breakdowns except over $200k).
- Obama won on major issues: economy (63%), Iraq (65%), Health care (57%).
- 62% of Dems and 68% of Independents voted Obama.
- 60% of self-described liberals, 66% of moderates and 57% of conservatives voted Obama.
- 81% say US ready to elect black president/83% ready for women.
- 54% of white men voted Obama and 55% white women voted Clinton.
- Obama won all age groups including over 65 (51%).
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Maryland Exit Polling
As amazing as Virgina's exit stats were, Maryland even more so.