- 57% of the voters were female and 43% male
- 59% of women and 67% of men voted for Obama
- 61% of non-college educated and 64% of college educated voted Obama
- 55% felt Obama was most qualified to be Comm in chief
- 60% making less than $50k and 64% making more than $50k
- Obama won those who thought economy (61%), Iraq (66%) and health care (59%) most important.
- 61% of Dems and 66% of Independents voted Obama.
- Self described liberal (60%), moderate (64%), conservative (70%) for Obama
- 50% of whites went for Obama to 49% to Clinton.
- 84% say America ready for black president/ 83% ready for woman president.
- 56% of white men for Obama and 54% of white women voted for Clinton.
- Obama won every age demo.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
From CNN's exit polling Obama cleaned up. So much so that it seems hard to believe.