Monday, July 25, 2011

Erick Erickson is the GOP Puppet Master?

Erick Erickson wrote today at his RedState site,
In the past 48 hours I have had call after call after call from members of the United States Congress. They’ve read what I’ve written. They agree. But they feel the hour is short and the end is nigh.

So some are calling looking for alternatives. Some are calling looking for energy. Many are calling looking for absolution.

And so I address them and put it here so you can see my advice.

I can give no absolution for what you may be about to do. I can offer no alternatives.

For thirty years and seventeen debt commissions we have raised the national debt $13 trillion, seen taxes rise and fall and rise again, uncertainty come and go, and Washington remain unchanged. And now some of you want to seek cover by having yet another commission — but this time it will be different! Sure.
Seriously? Erick Erickson is calling the shots for the GOP and telling them to thrash the full faith and credit of the U.S.

Please tell me he is delusional.

No comments: